Affirmations are positive statements that you write down or say out loud as often as you need to get you out of the habit of negative talk, self-sabotaging, and negative thinking. Once you think about the different thoughts you have been having, you can change the negative thoughts by simply changing the way you speak and feel about them. As a mom it can get very easy to put yourself down or constantly wonder if you are doing enough for your little ones and it’s easy to fall into a habit of speaking negatively of yourself even when you are doing an amazing job. I wanted to share a list of 30 affirmations you can say to yourself in the morning when you wake up to get your day started with a positive attitude filled with gratitude and confidence.
Affirmations a mom can say when she wakes up
Health and well being
1. I deserve the peaceful rest I had last night, and I will aim to have a peaceful rest tonight.
2. I will eat healthy meals today that nourish my body and give me energy.
3. I am thankful I woke up this morning.
4. I am grateful for my life.
5. I will take a break if I need it because I deserve to rest.
6. I will ask for help if I need it because I don’t always have to do it myself.
7. Today I will drink enough water.
Tasks for the day
8. I am doing enough.
9. I will not do more than I can handle.
10. I can make mistakes.
11. I welcome change into my schedule if it needs to happen.
12. I am happy to learn new things.
13. I deserve to take care of my body.
14. I am proud of my body.
15. I deserve time to myself.
16. I will love myself as much as I love my family.
17. I will nurture myself as much as I nurture my family.
18. I deserve to do nice things for my self.
19. I am so happy to be a mom.
20. I choose happiness.
21. Being a mom makes me feel fulfilled.
22. I deserve to feel happy every day.
23. I am worthy of all things good.
Mom thoughts of the day
24. I am an amazing mom.
25. I am doing the best I can, and my kids are happy because of it.
26. My family loves me just the way I am, and I am exactly what they need.
27. I can love being a mom and still need to take a moment for myself.
28. I do not need to compare myself to other moms.
29. I will trust my maternal intuition.
30. I will become more confident in my mothering each day.